This is a document I wrote years ago which have been reviced and updated. It describe how I work with implementation of new technology in Small-Medium Businesses. As a work in progress, it’s in no way done, and will be developed as I do.
- People are your core asset, tend to them.
- Have a dynamic mindset and build rigid structures.
- KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)
- Core systems define the core structure. Add systems that can integrate to the core structure.
- Use the tools you have, get the tools you need.
- Search and find, information should be searchable.
- Master your core skills, choose your partners who complement you.
- Knowledge has a limited shelf-life, constant refill is needed.
- Work as a team of individuals, let the competence of the individual strengthen the group.
- Work to replace yourself, don’t be relient on an individual.
- Groups own information, indiviuals share it.
- Responsibilities aren’t delegated, tasks are.
- Simplifying for new employees, simplies for the experienced.
Network > Hierarcy
Group > Individual
Trust > Control
Dialogue > Monologue
Share > Own
Dynamic > Static